To set up your RSS:
1. go to FeedBurner.
2. sign in using your Google account (if you don’t have one sign up for gmail)
3. Put your URL (the address of the blog that you want to make RSS available at) where it says “Burn a feed right this instant”
4. Click Next
5. If you have an RSS widget or Subscribe button at your site/blog you should copy the “Feed Address” and place it in the spot for “feed URL/syndication” at your site
6. After you follow the prompts to set up the feed click “skip directly to feed management” so you can set up to allow viewers to subscribe to your blog via email
7. Click the “Publicize” tab
8. Go to “email subscriptions”
9. Notice that two sets of code appear. If you want the viewer to see a form on your page that asks for an email address to subscribe to your blog then copy the first one. If you want your viewer to see a link that says, subscribe to example.com via email, copy the second box of code. I prefer the form.
9. Copy and paste the code that you chose into your blog. This should not be pasted into a post it needs to go in the code. You can put it on your index page, footer, sidebar, subpage, etc. If you do not know how to do this, however, or wish to place it in a post make sure you are in the “HTML”
10. Then go back to feedburner and click the “save” button at the bottom